If you have identified a walk you would like to attend please complete the booking form for that walk. You won't be able to book if 'full' is shown instead of 'Book' in the walks list. Note that it is mandatory for you to have submitted an Application for Membership, and comply with these notes.
By completing the forms you will be given temporary membership and can attend two walks before paying the membership fee. Currently this is £6 for an individual membership and £9 for a couple. Details of how to pay are at the bottom of this page. If you don't pay after attending two walks your membership will be cancelled.
MSR members are covered with 3rd party insurance whilst on our walks, but not with personal accident insurance. This means you walk at your own risk.
Before attending any of our walks please read the following notes:
● You should be reasonably fit and able to walk the specified distance.
● You should have suitable walking footware and apparel.
● A small first aid kit is recommended.
● Bring adequate food and drink for the day.
● Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time. This gives you time to get prepared and introduce yourself to the leader. The walks always start on time.
● If you are struggling on the walk for any reason you must make the leader aware.
● If you need to take a comfort break, or leave the path for any reason, you must make another walker aware so they can wait for you to catch up.
● The leader often provides tea and cakes at the end of the walk. This is always a pleasant end to the walk and if you would like to join in you are expected to provide your own cup and contribute £1.
To pay the membership fee make a bank payment to Mid Surrey Ramblers as follows:
Sort code 40-46-22
with your name in the comment field.
Once you have paid, email the Treasurer at so that your payment can be confirmed and you can be given access to our walk booking system. If you don't have internet banking and cannot visit your bank in person, let the Treasurer know so an alternative method of payment can be arranged.
We hope you join and enjoy the varied walks we provide.